Note:

Click on the tab below for an interactive map of venues visited in each location. Each city visited offers many more things to do, places to visit and dining options than I have the ability to visit. The descriptions and accounts in this blog are based on my own thoughts, experiences and opinion. If there are any great places that I've missed and aren't described or listed in each of these locations please shoot me a note and I'll add them to the 'wish list' for my hopeful return.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Bistro 301 - Louisville, KY

Bistro 301

301 W Market St.
Louisville KY 40202

Hours: Tuesday - Saturday: 11am - 3pm, 5pm - 10pm
Sunday - Monday: Closed

Website: bistro301.com

Bistro 301 calls itself a "Relaxed, casual eatery featuring upscale regional-leaning dishes". An interesting mission statement.  The restaurant is separated into two halves, the restaurant and the bar area. The bar contains twelve beers on tap and dozens of bourbons available. I sat at a table in the bar area and enjoyed the Fried Calamari appetizer, it was good but slightly rubbery. for dinner, the Fettuccine Carbonara with bacon, mushrooms and peas in a garlic cream sauce. It was good but not great.  The pasta was over cooked and not as tender as I would have liked and the chicken tasted as if yesterday's left overs were reheated.

Star Rating: 2
Price Range: $$$
Menu: Dinner Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment