Note:

Click on the tab below for an interactive map of venues visited in each location. Each city visited offers many more things to do, places to visit and dining options than I have the ability to visit. The descriptions and accounts in this blog are based on my own thoughts, experiences and opinion. If there are any great places that I've missed and aren't described or listed in each of these locations please shoot me a note and I'll add them to the 'wish list' for my hopeful return.

Monday, April 25, 2016

Hard Rock Cafe - Louisville, KY


Hard Rock Cafe - Louisville
Restaurant Name: Hard Rock Cafe
Location: 4th Street Live
Star Rating: 1 of 5
Price Range: $$

The Hard Rock Cafe has lost the unique atmosphere it had several years ago and the downtown Louisville location seems to have lost a lot of it's charm.  I arrived at 4 PM and found the place deserted. I was the only patron.  I sat at the bar and enjoyed discounted drinks and 1/2 price appetizers.  I ordered a plate of chicken tenders and got exactly what I ordered a plate of five tenders and a little cup of honey mustard.  No garnish, and the tenders were dark, dark brown to the point of appearing burned.  As the hostess delivered them she apologized for the appearance and said the color was due to the oil used.  The taste was fine however, there is a problem if a waitress needs to apologize for the appearance of the food as it's being delivered.  I didn't stay for a meal or dessert and left very disappointed by my experience with the Hard Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment