Note:

Click on the tab below for an interactive map of venues visited in each location. Each city visited offers many more things to do, places to visit and dining options than I have the ability to visit. The descriptions and accounts in this blog are based on my own thoughts, experiences and opinion. If there are any great places that I've missed and aren't described or listed in each of these locations please shoot me a note and I'll add them to the 'wish list' for my hopeful return.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Charr'd Bourbon Kitchen & Lounge - Louisville KY


Charr'd Bourbon Kitchen & Lounge

Address: Marriott Hotel
1903 Embassy Square Blvd
City, State: Louisville KY 40299

Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 6AM - 2PM, 5PM - 10PM
Friday - Saturday: 6AM - 2PM, 5PM - 11PM

Website: Charr'd Bourbon Grill

Description: I didn't do a lot of research on Charr'd before making the visit. The restaurant was near my Louisville East hotel, received pretty good reviews and was part of the Louisville Urban Bourbon Trail. As I arrived, I was a tad disappointed that the restaurant was inside the Marriott hotel. The atmosphere was casual with prohibition themed bourbon barrels and limestone surroundings. It contains an appealing menu and dozens of tempting bourbons available. They have a bourbon expert in house willing and able to describe each variety of bourbon and offer taste suggestions.

The menu features local ingredients and food was really good. I ordered the Charr'd burger described as a burger with wood smoked bacon, pepper jack cheese, crispy onions topped with bourbon barbecue sauce on a butter toasted brioche bun. The bacon, crispy onions and toasted bun made the texture very dry but overall, this burger was huge and cooked excellently. The sea-salt seasoned fries were a great addition.

Star Rating: 3
Price Range: $$$
Menu: Dinner Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment