Note:

Click on the tab below for an interactive map of venues visited in each location. Each city visited offers many more things to do, places to visit and dining options than I have the ability to visit. The descriptions and accounts in this blog are based on my own thoughts, experiences and opinion. If there are any great places that I've missed and aren't described or listed in each of these locations please shoot me a note and I'll add them to the 'wish list' for my hopeful return.

Monday, May 9, 2016

River Road Tavern - Bedford, NH

River Road Tavern

193  South River Road
Bedford NH 03110

Hours: 
Sunday - Wednesday: 11am - 11pm
Thursday - Saturday: 11am - 1am


Website: River Road Tavern

The River Road Tavern is located on River Road on the Manchester - Bedford town line near the Target and Lowe's buildings.  The wooden building has a rustic look giving the appearance of an intimidating biker bar.  I've driven past the place dozens of times before finally giving it a try and have been missing out of many great menu items.  The restaurant consists of ten waist high tables and can get busy during peak hours. There are another 10-15 stools available at the bar.  Patrons often stay a while after dinner to socialize and enjoy a few drinks.

The dinner menu contains approximately 10 items. Any lack of variety is made up with taste and flavor with the item you choose. I had a crispy chicken sandwich and side stein of shoestring french fries.  I would recommend the Mac & Cheese which is served under a bed of Cheetos and the Kobe beef burger contains a ton of flavor.  I would definitely recommend the place.


Star Rating: 3.5
Price range: $$

Menu: Dinner Menu


No comments:

Post a Comment